Friday, April 24, 2009

Review from Rachel

Review from Rachel on Yelp.com

"I had my MU and hair trial with Ann the other day, and as you can see by the photo I posted, she did an amazing job! I'm like the other girls who posted a review for Ann: I don't wear makeup on a regular basis, and when I do, I have to employ the services of my friend to do it for me. I can only apply lipstick!

Ann was very friendly, informative, knowledgeable, and great to talk to! I told her what I wanted, and she listened and gave me great advice. Her technique for applying make up was well executed on me. I like it when I am told and explained what is being done on me so I understand the process and how the end results was achieved.

I am planning on booking her for my wedding,, and I suggest you do so if you are looking for a great hair and MU artist!"

No comments: