Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Elise's wedding

Review from Elise on Yelp.com

"I live in NYC, but I got married in Carmel, CA in March 2009... I thought booking a makeup artist from a distance would be a tough task. My photographer sent me pics of a wedding he shot before and when I saw the bride, I immediately asked him who the stylist was b/c that's the way I wanted to look... romantic and womanly, not too cute and overdone... my photographer sent me Ann's info and after emailing with her, I booked her for my wedding.

In planning for my wedding, I found her to be so responsive and involved... she asked me questions about what style I wanted and no matter when I sent her an email or how long the email was, I found a quick response from her with all the answers. Ann is so easy to work with and made me feel like she was as focused on my wedding as I was.

The makeup and hairstyle on the day of the wedding was even more than I could have imagined. Everything was flawless and I've had so many comments about how wonderful and glowing I looked that day. I can't say enough about how above and beyond Ann is in terms of doing hair and makeup. I didn't even have a trial with her so she was able to do a perfect job based on a few email exchanges. I would recommend her to anyone and would welcome emails about Ann."










Photos by Marcel S.

No comments: